Monday, November 14, 2011

Race Medal Holder and Surprise!!


Got my finisher's medal holder (2 wood coat hanger racks from Amazon) re-installed this weekend after moving 3 months ago. Also registered for Vermont 100 miler! It was time to register for my first (attempt) at 100 miles and this will help me get through my first REAL winter. Excited and scared at the same time. Now I have to concentrate on working on a few end-of-term papers for grad school for the rest of the day. 

Let the countdown to July (and VT 100) begin!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Woah that's a lot of bling. Feel free to post a VT100 report on the CAT blog, or just a link to yours. Hope everything is going well up north *brrr*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, nice collection! Another hanger might be needed soon. And your first 100 - Impressive, but not so surprising to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! You're nuts :) Can't wait to follow along!

    ReplyDelete